We are blessed to have two chaplains:
Our ordained chaplain is Father Darren and our lay chaplain, who is a full time member of staff, is Miss Helen Kington.
Both bring great gifts and commitment to our school.
TO ENABLE ALL TO GROW, THRIVE AND FLOURISH THAT THEY MAY HAVE AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL
- To develop the potential of every individual by providing the best education through experience of our Catholic, Christian Community within which all members can grow in faith.
- To develop the faith of every member of the School Community by making prayer, worship, and liturgy meaningful educational experiences.
- To be open and welcoming, and to build close working relationships with parents, parishes, primary schools and other partners in the education of our pupils.
- To ensure that our curriculum provides a Catholic Christian framework within which every individual is encouraged to realise her or his full potential in preparation for adult life.
- To ensure that all relationships in the school provide each individual with experience of his or her dignity, value and uniqueness.
- To provide pastoral care within a safe environment for all members of the School Community, based on Christ’s example.
- To raise standards of individual pupil, and whole-school, achievement.